Thursday, December 11, 2014

Need a Psychic Reading?

Happy Solstice!   Happy New Year!

Moving forward, you may need a little insight on how to pull that off. Lost a loved one, may want to know how they are doing. Relationship advice? Work? Career? Finances? Spirituality? Changing residence? Education? Travel? Etc.

Doesn't matter where you live, we can easily meet on line. Contact me... nanabaakan@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.  I strongly encourage a "Life Path Reading" for starters, it can answer many questions and give you a blueprint for your life overall.

AFFORDABLE PRICES! AVAILABLE ANY DAY EXCEPT WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY!

PS.... No spell casting for somebody to be with you who left you! If they left then maybe they weren't meant to be there in the first place. Let's use positive re-enforcement and fill that void with deep love for self.

PPS. NO, I DO NOT GIVE OUT LOTTERY  NUMBERS, SPY ON PEOPLE, OR ANY OTHER BAD MEDICINE. Find Your neighborhood witch doctor for those services.


BLESSINGS ALL!




Need a Psychic Reading? - YouTube






Reviews


November 17, 2014

  • I have met with Nana several times to receive guidance and reassurance on areas within my life. Normally, my sessions last for 1.5 hours or so. Nana is always professional, personable, and explains guidance so any one can understand. I think her quality of work is impressive and I will continue to go to her in the future. From my experience everything was great and there are no recommendations for improvement. Thank you!!!
  • 5/5 stars October 3, 2014
    hi my name is George a person would like to say she is the best person talk to
  • 5/5 stars October 3, 2014
    My session with Nana Baakan Agyiriwah was like sitting down with an old friend turned wise, intuitive sage. She offered both a disarming and comfortable platform from which to share and express, while at the same time imparting a level of insight and professional experience needed to assist me along my journey into both the realms of the Dreamworld and my own self. Would recommend her to anyone ready, willing and able to explore both the seen and unseen world in which we each play a very unique and vital part.
  • 5/5 stars September 23, 2014
    I ended up having a combination session counselling/guidance/reading that ran for 2 hours. I found it extremely insightful and helped put my situation into perspective. Nana is empathetic, talked in a 'language' i could understand and followed a point of discussion through to resolution, i.e. not wrapping things up for the sake of progressing in the session. I thought the reading related exactly to my general life experience and also the situation at hand. There was a good sense of assurance in the reading confirming things i had observed/knew about and affirming my thoughts and intentions. I can't think of anything Nana could have done better. May she have many blessings. She definitely is a blessing to others.
  • 5/5 stars June 11, 2014
    Nana really help me understand my situation that i was in i thank you so much for helping me understand and see.. i highly recommend her thank you nana.
  • 4/5 stars May 12, 2014
    This consultation took 1,30 hrs, We spoke on skype as I live in Germany. We had an appointment for 12.30 pm and she was on time. Nana is good as she hit a load of things on the head, I did'nt even ask her, she just gave me answers to things that I thought about, but did not mention to her. She is very good I would go back to her again.
    The only issue I have is , as I am an impatient person. She could have got to the point with me. I like straight forward and direct. But next time I shall mention it to her. Otherwise she is gooooood
  • 5/5 stars May 3, 2014
    I received a reading ,consultation with Nana some weeks ago. I just wanted to hear what she could see and hear about me initially. She was so on point and communicated with my ancestors as well as hers. She put thing in my life in prospective. I encourage you to contact Nana. She is honest compassionate but blunt. She will tell what she hears not what you want to hear and will give you your transcripts . I heard you Nana. Thank you
  • 5/5 stars April 14, 2014
    As usual my consultant experience with Nana was fulfilling and insightful. She is able to pull out issues in your life that needs to be assessed through natural conversation. She is very easy to talk to and our conversations can last for hours. Her readings are on point and I can see them unfolding throughout my life. I have been using her services for years and will continue to do so.
  • 5/5 stars April 10, 2014
    Nana was amazing right from the beginning, her ability to give such accurate readings is just amazing and I look forward to our next session. I have and will continue to refer my friends to her! Life changing!
  • 5/5 stars April 7, 2014
    Nana is an excellent consultant. She is knowledgeable, holistic and has years of professional and life experience that influences her counseling style. She is patient, non-judgemental and does not keep sessions on a time clock. She gives you the time that she feels you need and never charges you extra. I would recommend any person in need of a supportive ear and sound realistic advice/counseling to seek services from Nana Baakan. She is well worth the reasonable fee and you will not be disappointed in the service she provides you.
  • 5/5 stars April 7, 2014
    In some of my most challenging times on my journey, Nana Balkan has helped me gain clarity and cultivation of my own intuition through her readings and gifts. She has shown me dedication and took her time to deliver accurate info from the Divine. She has been an incredible blessing in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Blessings, thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated. NB